Monday, February 16, 2009

i'm on a boat

ok, the guys from the lonely island are hilarious, and now they've released an album. they've been making the digital shorts on saturday night live (the most popular ones being 'lazy sunday' and 'dick in a box') and managed to get some pretty cool musicians to collaborate with them on their new album, such as julian casablancas of the strokes, t-pain, jack black, natalie portman and others.

here is what i would guess is the first single off that album. it's incredible. my friends and i are obsessed with this song. some have even taken to texting each other some of the lyrics when they're bored...



the lonely island wiki
the lonely island youtube channel

2 comments:

SoniaBlade said...

I FREEKIN love this song.
I also text lyrics like it ain't no thang.

PS. NEW BLOG


s

Hello, I'm Tayler said...

at 1:33 andy's dancing makes me orgasm. basically.