Thursday, January 15, 2009

i moved

happy new year.

i moved to windsor, roughly 25 minutes from my hometown. i live in a house by the university with 7 other people. i just got my internet earlier tonight thanks to my housemate mark.

it's another housemate's birthday, or rather, yesterday was. we're having a two-day party for jj: friday and saturday night. there'll be a keg, it'll be $10, so i'm considering just buying a few cans of creemore springs from the lcbo for like $8. dillon, being ever so clever, has come up with the idea of $10 for one night, or $15 for a 'weekend pass.'

i love this house, my friends, alex. i have seen him nearly every single day since i moved, and we're not sick of each other.

anyway my room is the biggest one in the house but it is also the most colourful, as it is a nearly blinding orange:




2 comments:

SMASH THE GLASS said...

visiting time!

Anonymous said...

I like the sounds of this my dear, I will be visiting soon

P.S I hope you enjoyed your gift!!!